Translate

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Pearl Daisy Review




So I bought some hijabs from pearl daisy, now I'm going to review them. All the things I review are still available on the pearl daisy website.❤

1st.  Black English Bunches Crinkle Scarf

     I really like this one the best because 
     the folds are really nice and natural, it
     also suits mostly every casual look. I 
     always wear it to school and many of
     my friends compliment me.

    This hijab costs £5.99 it's worth the 
    money.

2nd.  Purple Maxi Hoojab

I like this hijab because its easy to make folds and has plenty of coverage, it's good quality and worth the money.

It's costs £7.99


   

3rd.   Pink Drape Scarf

I love this hijab because its drapes around your face, it doesn't matter if you have different face shapes it suits everyone. It creates lots of folds and its very big.

It costs £3.99





  Thanks for reading 

  Until Next Time

  -DarkenedEyes❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment