Translate

Friday 14 June 2013

Princess Rockz Review❤

Salam.

So I bought some things from princess rockz. If you don't about princess rockz she is a muslim girl who does lovely hijab tutorials on youtube you should check her out. 👌

So lets get back to the review...😀

All things I talk about are currently available on her online store.

1st.   Blue Polka Dots and Flowers

This is a maxi hijab with two different designs merged together, it is really nice and lovely. I really recommend you buy this one or a similar one because it is amazing for all seasons. This costs £6.99


2nd.   Black Bonnet Cap

This is just a underscarf which keeps my hijab in place and stops my hair from going all around the place, if your a newbie hijabi I recommend you invest in some because they are really cheap. This costs £1.99



3rd.  Various Large Coloured Pin Wheel

This is just pins which keep my hijab in place. They are good and cheap and don't bend easily. I recommend that you buy it if you don't have one. It costs £1.99


Thanks for reading my small review❤

Until next time


-DarkenedEyes❤

No comments:

Post a Comment